We’re looking for a rockstar Junior Front-End WordPress developer!
May 15, 2015
If you love to design for the web, then we’re looking for you! Our team is expanding and you can be our new rockstar junior front-end developer.
We are hiring now for individuals to join our team for a contract position. If you have the following skills or know someone that does then we would like to hear about it. Simplistics offers a casual and creative work environment with competitive pay. As a small company, we offer lots of room for growth, experience, and knowledge.
You will be working on a variety of projects from WordPress websites to web applications. There is always something new and exciting!
What We’re Looking For:
- A strong passion for web design and development.
- A willingness to work with others.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of web standards.
- An understanding of web accessibility.
- Basic understanding of PHP/mySQL.
- Experience with WordPress development.
- A strong knowledge of how the web works.
- An ability to multi-task.
- An ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Creating mobile versions of websites.
- Updating content through WordPress or HTML templates.
- Deploy fully working websites onto staging and live servers.
- Communicating with clients by phone or through our project management suite.
- Optimizing websites for accessibility and speed.
- Performing web design and web development tasks.
No recruiters. No companies. This is an in-house position only.
Think you have what it takes?
Oops! We could not locate your form.